A Message from C4 Performance Training, LLC.
As the restraints concerning the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) loosen, we thought it would be helpful to share what C4 Performance Training is or has been doing to make your camp experience as safe as possible.
The first step we took was to educate our workforce using validated resources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the US Department of Health.
The second step we took was to evaluate our ability to continue to provide services without increasing exposure risks to you, to our visitors and staff. As part of that process we made a list of questions that we will ask to ascertain the exposure risk. These are the questions:
- Have you traveled to China, South Korea, Iran, Italy or Japan or any other country with high COVID-19 incidents within the past 30 days?
- Have you had any contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, with any person(s) under investigation for COVID-19 or anyone with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough and shortness of breath)? The exposure could be to spouses, partners, family members, friends, work colleagues, social group members, fellow students, church members or any other person(s) or groups where there could have personal contact (within 6 feet).
- Have you had any worrisome symptoms: fever, cough or shortness of breath in the past 14 days? If positive for symptoms we are asking the patient to contact his/her physician for guidance and written permission to attend therapy. We are also asking patients to call the clinic prior to arriving if they have any flu/virus-like symptoms.
The third step we took was to intensify our housekeeping & infection control procedures to assure that we have minimized contact with any thing or areas that could harbor harmful bacteria or viruses. In doing so we are asking all individuals who enter our clinic to:
- To complete the Patient Coronavisus-19 Questionnaire per visit or to confirm ‘no changes’ since the completion of the Questionnaire.
- Apply our hand-sanitizer prior to every class.
- Practice good hand hygiene (frequent handwashing) as well as good cough and sneeze etiquette (cover mouth with tissue when coughing or sneezing and deposit the tissue in a hands-free trash can or cover his/her mouth with his/her elbow if tissues are not immediately available).
- Apply our hand-sanitizer when departing the facility.
- Advise parents to wait in their car so our reception area is less congested.
- The fourth step we are taking is to reconfigure our facility to permit greater physical separation of patients when we are inside.
- The fifth step we are taking is to adapt our schedule to allow time to clean equipment between classes. Our class sessions will be 50 minutes.
- The final step we are taking is to continue to educate our workforce and our patient community regarding the COVID-19. We will consistently employ measures to minimize the spread of COVID-19 according to the CDC (and other credible authorities) recommendations and will keep you informed of any changes in protocols.